Code of Conduct
When using our service, you must be respectful at all times. In addition, you may not:
- The bullies or any other person;
- To act in an illegal way, to represent yourself as another person and to make a fraud;
- Spam and insult other users;
- Collect information about others;
- Making Advertising;
The site owner has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor any behavior and content submitted by users on the site.
Security: You are responsible for any activity related to your account, and you should never give your password to anyone. Site Administrator will never ask you for your password!
- You may not upload content on the Site that is not legal or copyright;
- You can not upload material with open sexual content or pornography;
- You can not upload material that contains hate, defamation, racism or discrimination;
- You may not upload content for minors or fraudulent schemes;
- You may not upload content that indicates illegal acts or extreme violence;
- You may not upload content that shows violence to people, animals, or any kind of violence;
Please also read the copyright page!
For this site to work properly, sometimes we save small data files on your device, called cookies. Most major websites also use this method.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are saved on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They allow the website to store your actions and preferences (such as username, language, font size, and other display settings) for a certain amount of time so you do not have to enter them each time you visit the site or go from one page to another.
- your display settings, such as color contrast settings or font size;
- information about whether you have already completed a survey of the usefulness of site content to avoid being asked again;
- information on how often you visit our website through Google analytics and StatCounter;
- information to improve our ads (see more details);
Allowing cookies is not strictly necessary for the website to work but will contribute to its better use. You can delete or block cookies, but if you do, some features on the site may not work properly.
The cookie-related information is not used to establish your identity, and data samples are entirely under our control. Cookies are not used for purposes other than those specified here.
How to control cookies?
You can control and / or delete cookies whenever you want - for more information, see allaboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies already saved on your computer, and you can also set most browsers to block them. However, if you do so, you may have to manually set up some parameters each time you visit a site, and some services and features may not work.